Brown Girl Studio

Mom. Wife. Grad Student. Yogini. Wannabe Designer.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Do You Dulaan ?



I stumbled across The Dulaan Project in the Fall 2006 edition of Vogue Knits. Dulaan is the Mongolian word for warm.
You can get the full skinny on this fantastic and ongoing project at the Dulaan Website or on Mossy Cottage's blog (just scroll down a bit till you see 10,000 or bust). And you can print your own flyer and share it with your knit pals by clicking here.

Remember what Ghandi said, "we must BE the change we wish to see in the world."

I'm in.

4 Comments:

Blogger nakachi said...

i signed up!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

1:13 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Oooh...this winter is gonna be so much fun! :>) :>)

8:37 AM  
Blogger make it real said...

hey, angel...

thanks for the book suggestion. i will def. look into it.

i'm curious: what is it about toni cade that you like?

get at me,
kellz

10:46 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Kellz: I am sending you an offline email about your question regarding toni cade. In the meantime, you might want to read a little bit about my feelings regarding art, culture and what it means to me to be a writer on my blog:
http://angelvshannon.typepad.com/angel_v_shannon/2006/05/index.html

--angel

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home