Brown Girl Studio

Mom. Wife. Grad Student. Yogini. Wannabe Designer.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Tag, Guess I'm It....

Okay, Necia. Thanks for the tag. Here goes:

4 Jobs I’ve Had In My Life
1. Sales clerk at Arby's (15)
2. Legal Secretary
3. Registered Nurse
4. Writer

4 Movies I can watch Over and Over
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Love Jones
3. Boomerang
4. What's Love Got to Do With It

4 Tv Shows I love To Watch
1. Sex and the City
2. Project Runway
3. The Sopranos
4. Anything on HGTV (esp. Debbie Travis)

4 Places You Have Lived
1. Flushing, Queens, NY
2. Long Island, NY
3. Virginia Beach, VA
4. Maryland

4 Places I’ve Been To On Vacation
1. Belize
2. Grand Cayman
3. Cozumel
4. Paradise Island Bahamas



4 Websites I visit daily
1. angelvshannon.typepad.com
2. scentscene.com/janeofalltrades
3. yahoo.com
4. cuteknittahfairy.com
5. too many others to name

4 Favorite types of yarn:
1. Lamb's Pride Supersoft Cotton by Brownsheep
2. Moda Dea
3. To Be Decided
4. To Be Decided

1 Website I’m Tagging

1. Emmie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home